Sd.Kfz. 251/1 Mod *Released*

Ready for download now at Modslut Heaven.

It's a no-frills, plain yellow halftrack with minimal dirt and markings, suitable for modding by those who love to add camo patterns, etc.

I've tried to correct as many of the inaccuracies in the original as possible, and I think overall it looks pretty good. smile.gif

Options include Heer and W-SS license plates, as well as plain unmarked front and back textures.

ht1.jpg

ht2.jpg

ht3.jpg

ht4.jpg

Originally posted by Commissar:

Oh the humanity! No German cross on the side? I guess it'll be modded in anyway. Thanks for putting out the skin. I expect it to be plagiarized quite blatantly smile.gif

That's the point--no-frills and ready for whatever markings and camouflage schemes people want to put on it! smile.gif

I actually have a version with German markings on my HDD, which if demand necessitates I will post for download.

Home CMMOS-ing... Groovy. BTW, some enterprising person might want to renumber the BMPs and make a 251/2--all that's needed is a mortar barrel. I suppose I could be that individual. smile.gif I also might try to shoehorn these textures onto the 251/9 and 251/16 models, old CMBO holdovers that could really use a makeover.