Warsaw 1944 Scenarios

What exactly did the Polish Home Army have in the way of armaments ? The reason I'm asking is because I thought I remember reading a weapons list (might have been for the Warsaw Ghetto rising) and it seemed like there were a lot of British small arms (and probably a smattering of German small arms). If that is correct (and I have no idea whether it is or not since I haven't researched it), would it make any sense to use CMAK early war conscript Brits against some kind of late war Germans (assuming that is possible).

On a related note, I've toyed with the idea of modding the Warsaw Ghetto scenario in CMBB, but gave it up because I don't like the Russian helmets and uniforms (which could probably be converted into civilan clothes). I've read that they actually flew a blue and white Irgun bicolor next to the red and white polish flag -- modding that flag would be easy and interesting, and the unachieved objective marker wouldn't be hard to come up with, but searching the web for MP3's of Kol Nidre would be a little too depressing. Too much work for one heartbreaking little scenario.