And today's newbie stupid question is...

Do the graphic representation of a tank represents one or 5 tanks?

Hello, I purchased CM:BO special edition. Happy camper here so far. I played my first mission, the tutorial and I liked the game a lot. I have to confess that the last squad-style I played was Blitzkrieg (also from CDV, I didn't like it, not recomended, the lines of sight are a mess there very much like "Age of Empires" kind of thing). The last squad-style I played and liked was Close Combat 4. I always thought that non-RTS games were crap. But CM got me converted in the first minute. What a blast! Looking forward for my next mission!

Now, I know that in CM:BO the infantry squads are represented by a 3 person team. I also know that this last thing generated too much debate in the past. :( Today I just want to know about the tanks. I couldn't find info in the past threads.

Your feedback is welcome. smile.gif

Welcome to the board! As far as your question....the tanks and other vehicals are represented as one individual vehical. Don't forget that if you play a quick mission you need to have your casulties set at 0 if you want all the vehicals to show up on the map.( this has always confused the new player). Enjoy your game! ;)

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

Don't forget that if you play a quick mission you need to have your casulties set at 0 if you want all the vehicals to show up on the map.

Not in CMBO. Yes in CMBB

Chelco , welcome.

Edit.........

[ June 11, 2003, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: Ales Dvorak ]