Can't get CMBB " To The Volga" to run. Any ideas?

Thanks Juardis. I was vaguely aware I can do this, but one or two postings here have put me straight. (Including your's) You raise a couple of points here that interest me greatly. Hence I have some questions. I'll stick with the topic at hand, firstly, I understand that the scenario was put together on this scale in order to recreate the scope of Stalingrad and I wonder whether or not altering the make up will ultimately affect game balance. I am an ASL gamer from years and years back. I own a copy of Avalon Hill's Red Barricades and I'm pleased to see the scope of this operation is recreated in To The Volga. I'm just dissapointed I need Deep Blue to provide my AI for me . I'm pretty sure my CPU ain't up to the task. :( I'm also concerned over the size of the PBEM file required to be up & down loaded. The server I'm with (+ plan) limits me to 5mb :( My main PBEM buddy is my oldest ASL buddy but we see each other next to naught these days so there's no time to set up thousands of cardboard counters, let alone leave a mapboard set up for years. What I have been doing is painstakingly recreating Kampfgruppe Peiper (our favourite ASL slugfest) in the CMBO format and privately hammering it out. This brings me to my second question. I'm wondering if anyone is interested in the 3 KPG ASL campaigns converted to CMBO. Obviously there are compromises, but the real question is over copyright isn't it? At the moment it's just my interpretation of the ASL game and a private issue. Where do I stand here? Should I raise this under the general forum?

Any Lawyers out there with some free advice?

Now there's a juxtaposition...

Or a bit like throwing 60mm mortar shells at a Tiger...

:confused:

the largest pbem file we've swapped so far is a little over 3MB. I can't see it exceeding 5MB.

with regards to KGP, I believe that was recreated in CMBO, but then the scenario (or map) had to be removed from that website because of copywright stuff. But ask it in the CMBO forum. You might find what you're looking for.