Revised "Belyi Road" Scenario Uploaded

I just uploaded an improved and, hopefully, final version of my Belyi Road scenario to the Proving Grounds.

http://www.the-proving-grounds.com/index.html

It will also be at the Depot shortly.

Based on my sources, I think the deep snow I used initially mirrored the historical conditions, but caused so much bogging of Soviet armor as to make the scenario close to unplayable. So it has been changed to regular snow. Turn limit has also been extended, along with a few other tweaks particularly in the arrival of reinforcements.

Sorry to anyone who was frustrated by the first version, and thanks for the feedback!

No apologies necessary, in my opinion

nitpicking = valuable feedback! smile.gif

"Belyi" in the scenario title refers to a strategically vital, fortified town on the western edge of the Rshev salient. I have seen other English spellings for the town name but decided to use David Glanz's in the interests of consistency.

My scenario attempts to recreate the attempt by a Soviet Mechanized Corps to sever the road to German-occupied Belyi during Operation Mars, November '42. So it could be titled "The Road to Belyi." But I didn't want it to sound like an old Bing Crosby movie, so it became "Belyi Road."