Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Best way to deal with the russians?

Jason, I do give the community that kind of effort. I'm a beta tester; unpaid and actually helping to make CM better - something we all can enjoy.

I appreciate some of the things you've posted, I've learned things from them and I'm not too proud to say it. However as I said originally, it wasn't a response to you, it was - stay with me here - a joke. If you feel there's no place for that on the forum, just skip past them.

As to your feeling I occasionally enjoy being an ass, I can only think that it's because I shot down your cover map proposal as that's the only time we've ever really interacted. I wasn't being an ass - it just wouldn't have worked.

Please note, I am only responding to posts that directly address me - I will continue to do so, but would prefer not to.

Other Means -

swing and a miss. I was talking about this thread, not any prior interaction, which frankly I wouldn't and didn't remember in the first place.

If you have anything of substance to say on the actual subject of this thread, tactics for Germans especially early war, then feel free. Otherwise, I think "drop dead" about covered it.

Well, stone buildings are rare in Russia, outside of built up city fights anyway. I mostly play CMBB, and I find the serious AA quite effective.

You really can't compare the non-autocannon 37s to the modern stuff, which is all autocannon rate of fire, in the small calibers. Penetration wise, a modern 25mm Bushmaster is at least as strong as a WW II era 37mm AA.