* Panzer IVJ mods posted! *

Oh! You''ve got your own download capabilities? Me, I've been obliged to sponge off the kindness of Zimorodok. ;) Rumor has it that cmmods.com is due to spring back to life in a week or so. It was missed

Your J's very nice indeed. I would have my own a late G model to go along with it, but doing the camou scheme is giving me fits. Doing camou always gives me fits.

Originally posted by MikeyD:

Oh! You''ve got your own download capabilities? Me, I've been obliged to sponge off the kindness of Zimorodok. ;) Rumor has it that cmmods.com is due to spring back to life in a week or so. It was missed

Your J's very nice indeed. I would have my own a late G model to go along with it, but doing the camou scheme is giving me fits. Doing camou always gives me fits.

Yeah, I just noticed that my Web host has given me unlimited bandwidth so I figured I could host a couple mods there. I'm sure at some point they'll get wise and cut me off, since I think it's due to an error on their part, but until then it's download city! :D

I hate doing camouflage, too. I like the look when it turns out well, and it does a great job hiding imperfections in the BMPs ;) , but I usually end up painting it two or three times before it's acceptible. I developed this smushy blurry camou type so that I could be lazy and avoid having to accurately match up the pattern on the different BMPs.

That said I think the ambush pattern turned out pretty ok. I'm looking forward to your late G. I think I'll throw together an H with Zimmerit and some sort of camouflage and leave it at that. smile.gif

Dear Andrew,

As usual your mods are simply fantastic - thank you, thank you smile.gifsmile.gif

A humble request: Would it be possible for you to add the 14819.bmp file to your mod (to get the small interface picture aligned colourwise with your mod) ?

Thanks again for your hard work.

Kind regards

Mr. Die Easy