Scenario recommendations / list?

Hi all!

I've just come back from a 2+ year pause. No idea why I stopped playing CMBB to start with - too little time I guess.

Now, with the scenario depot gone, I have downloaded all the rescued scenarios - but I have a hard time selecting which to play. I can't seem to remember my favourites either.

So, is there a site where scenarios are voted upon (like I seem to remember the depot having), or have someone created a list (however short) of fave scenarios?

Thanks in advance!

Dan

Panther Commander, you should be awarded the Iron Cross 1st class with Oak Leaves. After the death of Scenario Depot I spent hours trawling fan sites for new battles. I fight almost all my battles vs AI and it need new scenarios to keep it interesting. Top work mate!

Originally posted by Royal:

Panther Commander, you should be awarded the Iron Cross 1st class with Oak Leaves. After the death of Scenario Depot I spent hours trawling fan sites for new battles. I fight almost all my battles vs AI and it need new scenarios to keep it interesting. Top work mate!

ROFL!!! Don't recommend me for any awards GJK is the force behind the new and improved Scenario Depot! Looks good so far as I can tell!

Now all we need is a bit of time for some scenarios to start getting ratings and the whole system will be back in place.

Originally posted by Herr Flick:

Wow - talk about timing. ;)

However, my original problem persists as I see the ratings for the CMBB scenarios seem to have been lost (all are 0.00).

Oh well, can't get it all can you. smile.gif

Give the HSG scenarios a try.(proud plug) They are all historcally based. The Knight's Cross (KC) series are mostly for vs AI play as well.

That will give you somewhere to start. By the end of the week there will be more scenarios there than you will be able to play in this lifetime.

:D