Mod gone haywire--help needed...

Guys, I have recently transferred all of my precious mods from my laptop to my desktop. All is well EXCEPT for my SPW 250/1 Grau. The WW version refuses to show the HOOD in winterwhite(?). The rest of the halftrack is white, but that blasted hood is plain gery. Maybe my file 63601 corrupted? So, anyone working on a NEW version of 250/1 or can someone email me their complete, 250 1 Grau whitewashed? Thanks in advance. Maybe I should just re-download this thing?

Looks a bit like a seagull... :(:rolleyes:

Sounds like the problem I was having with my Jagdtiger mod!

First dumb suggestion. Shutting down then restarting. That worked for my winter mod troubles.

Second dumb suggestion. Make sure that the file's the proper format. Just because it has a ".bmp" at the end doesn't mean its really a bmp.

Third dumb suggestion, Redownload and reinstall. The file might not have survived the trip across the digital superhighway.

;)

3rd NOT so dumb suggestion it is! Redownloaded Canon and Dey's WW Grey (can't decide which one is better) and now they work. It seems that bmp 63661 was missing. Odd, there was an identical looking 63601 bmp that gives the same overhead view as the former. Wonder what that one is for? An earlier model?

The problem is fixed for me, but why two identical looking bmps with different numbers? Hmmm....