Uniform bmp question

This is directed to any of the modder vets. I've just giving the romanian uniforms a snowy winter look, but I can't seem to trace down the bmp for the 1941 infantry pants.

Does anybody know the number for them, they just don't seem to be with the other romanian uniform stuff.

I have it all done but these bloody pants.

Oh cmon, Dey, hitting Done and Preview in the scenario editor for hours on end trying to find the right BMP is the kind of entertainment that people in some parts pay good money for.

The SU-76M has a few stealth BMPs too. Personally, I'm praying that the concept of a file naming convention kicks Bigtime's door in, makes itself permanently at home, and consumes all their Mountain Dew and Funyuns for deciding to use numbers in the first place;)

I found the darn thing, lets put it this way, have ya ever heard the saying " can't see the forest for the trees ". My eyesight went awol for awhile ( or my brain !!! ).

Thanks for that list site junk2drive, though I wouldn't trust the afv list 100% I found it to be inaccurate this past winter.

Yo vossiewulf, ain't it the truth. Chaos and I'm not talking "Get Smart".