Ladders..

With Rugged defense apparently gone defunct, any suggestions for a replacement?

I checked out the blitz, but I don't like how it gives you no idea how many games a guy has going.. Not much point challenging someone with 10 matches under way! Warfarehq seems to have the same limitation.

Proving grounds doesn't have a ladder..

Tournament house seems to be CMBO only.

Maybe CMHQ PL? ;)

There are separate BO,BB and AK ladders. I think most of our people speak english, so there will be no problems with communication.

http://cmhq.gry-online.pl/index.php

ladder is "liga" in polish smile.gif

edit: forgot to say: ladder system is similar to TH, but you start with 0 points instead of 1000.

[ March 13, 2004, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: klosiu ]

Barleyman,

I agree it would be nice to see how many games a person has going ( at the Blitz ladder ) but I can't imagine that would be enough to stop you from joining. Especially with the lack of good, active CM ladders.

Simply post on the Blitz messageboard for some games and you'll usually get plenty of responses. I joined well over a year ago and I've never had any trouble finding a game. My inbox has at least one turn in it every night.