Andrew TF - High collars on Russian Partisans

Andrew,

I see that the high collar look for Russian Partisans is achieved by collars painted on the necks of the faces BMP's. Is this only used by Russian Partisans? Can I make them go away by modding the necks/faces and then make them reappear by backing up the collared faces? Is there something in the game that connects those faces with just Russian Partisans? Am I screwing with the very stuff of the cosmos if I tinker with this?

The reason I ask is that I am modding the late war Russian Partisans into Polish Home Army for Warsaw scenarios. I may, if I still have your overall ok, release that on or about Christmas. I may have to include modded faces as part of that package.

The high collars represent the 1943 pattern gymnastiorkas, and are worn by all Soviet (and Polish and partisan) units in CMBB from mid-1943 on. To affect the high-collared look of this tunic BFC created a Soviet-only face set with a "collar" added to the neck area. So yes, you can make the collars go away by replacing them with standard faces. smile.gif