Adding the SS units to the English version?

The anti-censorship patches at Mark Gallear's site were written by Schoerner, I believe.

He seems to have had the foresight to post them to CMMODS as well.

So go to CMMODS, register if you haven't already (it's quite painless, private, and the registration probably keeps bankdwidth leeches at bay), and a few minutes after you do you should get an e-mail with a password. Log on, go to the CMBB section, go to the designer section, click on Schoerner and keep clicking on your choices until you see the list of patches. I haven't checked them out, but I believe CMMODS should be running as usual.

You might want to drop Schoerner a line letting him know about the download problem at Mark Gallear's site. You might also try asking him, while you're about it, what difference, if any there is between the Mark Gallear file and the CMMODS file. He takes censorship issues very seriously (as I do) and is very likely to get back to you.

You are wise to load up on this kind of thing at this juncture. In the wake of Prince Harry's fox paw they'll probably ban anything that smacks of realism. So stock up on your potential contraband while it's still legal. I have the US CDV version that doesn't suffer from censorship problems, so I don't have a copy of the anti-PC patch.