Ammunition level bug?

When importing a map with troops to form the basis of a quick battle scenario, troops that were imported are supposed to start the new battle with the same ammunition level that they ended the first. I have noticed lately (not sure when it started) that this is no longer happening.

The imported units ammunition levels are corresponding to the ammunition level set in the QB parameters. This of course makes fighting a series of battles with imported troops running out of ammunition impossible, unless I want any additional fresh troops that arrive to start will very low ammunition levels by setting the overall levels low. Does anyone else find this is happening to them?..Is it a bug or a change made in the latest patch that I just havnt noticed until now? Thanks for any help in advance.