End game randomizer?

Hi,

I thought that this mod would end the game either a few turns before or after so you wouldn't know if you were running out of time as opposed to just knowing that the game will last a few extra turns as it is in the variable turns mode. smile.gif

Originally posted by sonar:

Hi,

I thought that this mod would end the game either a few turns before or after so you wouldn't know if you were running out of time as opposed to just knowing that the game will last a few extra turns as it is in the variable turns mode. smile.gif

this is a good point

in cmbb as it is now the variable game ending almost always kicks into overtime and you can count on 2-3-4-5 minutes of extra play. The CMBB variable game ending NEVER ends early and rarely ends on the last turn. If you turn a flag or dispute one in the final minutes you are guarenteed extra time. It is somewhat predictable I think.

The thing sonar is looking for is a PC program that both players agree to abide by the randomizes the VERY latest turn. When BOTH players agree to this they have to end there battle on the turn that the end game randomizer tells them and both agree to a ceasefire and tally the points at that time voluntarily.

the thing about this PC only program was that it did in fact end the battle early sometimes and it NEVER cared who just turned or disputed a flag in the final minute or two, in that one way it was MORE simple and more effective that the more predictable variable ending in CMBB now :(

-tom w