Special edition CMBB in Canada?

Originally posted by lazysack:

I wonder if there will be a CMBB/CMAK bundle?

Yes, we'll offer a CMBB/CMAK bundle off Battlefront.com at a reduced price once CMAK is out later this year. At the same time, we will discontinue the CMBO/CMBB bundle (now that CMBO is in retail).

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by lazysack:

I wonder if there will be a CMBB/CMAK bundle?

Yes, we'll offer a CMBB/CMAK bundle off Battlefront.com at a reduced price once CMAK is out later this year. At the same time, we will discontinue the CMBO/CMBB bundle (now that CMBO is in retail).

Martin </font>

Ant, uhhhh.... ehhhh... how do I dodge that question... nice weather today, isn't it? smile.gif

Panzertruppe - yes, there will be a CDV retail version out in West Europe in English, German and French (and in Finland an english version with a finnish manual) roughly at the same time. I say roughly, because it might not be the very same day that we release online, since it's difficult to time a retail release *that* perfectly.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Ant, uhhhh.... ehhhh... how do I dodge that question... nice weather today, isn't it? smile.gif

:D I'll take that as a no then smile.gif

The WG thing doesn't bother me too much anyway, just thought I might be able to pick up a non censored version of CMBB with CMAK and kill two birds with one stone.

Originally posted by Panzertruppe:

Just asking because "Chips And Bits" ( where I like to shop)gets the CDV games before anyone else.

When is Battlefront taking pre-orders?

Bill

Oh wait, you meant in the US? Nope, only Western Europe. It will be a year or so before you'll find CMAK on the shelves in the US. Chips and Bits has the annoying habit of listing any game that they hear of, no matter if they get them or not. They had listed CMBO and CMBB when we released them and it took months of emails from our end before they took them down.

Martin