How to set up reinforcements in an Op?

Maybe someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I don'

t think you can set up reinforcements in the manner you want. Basically because ops are designed around the basis of one side advancing and capturing teritory (VL). Reinforcements are therefore entered in the original set up zone so the player can place them accordingly. Odd's of reinforcements arriving if they're low (60% or less chance of arrival)is usually dependent on how heavy your losses are.

For example your reinforcements are set to arrive on battle 2 and have a 60% chance of arriving. However you fail in the first game to reach the 1st VL and suffered light losses. You probably won't get them. That's a simplistic view, but I think that's how it goes!

All best

Patrick

Location names in Ops can be added in the same way as loacation names in battles. Ctrl-click on the tile you want the text over.

Locations of reinforcements cannot be specified in Ops, they can always be placed within the set up zone by the player.

AIUI, set probabilities are not affected by losses, but reserves (bn, regt, div) are. There is a thread with a post giving the ratios required to trigger these reinforcments