BFC: Posting of experieces with the 1.03 Fix

BFC--

It appears no one understood your instructions to post a *seperate* thread detailing any additional hang-ups experienced with the new 1.03 beta run. Now you may have already noticed this, but I wanted to be sure and redirect your attention back to MadMatt's, "So, you say you wanna be a beta tester? Now's your chance! CMBB 1.03 Beta Released!!! " thread where you will find plenty of comments from those who've run tests.

Having been frustrated with these problems in game, and desiring a workable solution, I, and I'm sure many others, don't want to get screwed with the release of a patch that's not a sufficient fix because someone forgot to follow the instructions early on. Thanks.

OK, so I repeat what I originally posted in the wrong thread: the late model 1944 IS-2 tanks have no rear MG (while they should have one) and their front lower hull armour protection is erroneusly reported as a 120mm thick plate (it should read 100mm).

Please fix those stats, after all if BFC (rightly!) cared to fix minor detalis for some uncommon weapons like the BA-20 and the Romanian 81mm mortar why don't fix such a famous and omnipresent piece of equipement?

Bye,

Amedeo

P.S. For those of you that are under the impression there's something missing from my post here is the answer... 45mm canister rounds :D