1.02 missing models, PzIIIF coax and IIIH turret armour

233model.jpg

This is screenshot of SdKfz 233, but the model used is 231/232.

233 has open top and no turret, the 75L24 gun is right side of the driver.

s35model.jpg

H39 and S35 has R35's model.

fgun.jpg

PzIIIF has double coax gun, like seen on the screenshot, however game data lists only single coax & bow MGs.

In an another tank there was listed "2 bow, coax" on a tank which had twin bow gun and single coax, which indicates that F has only one coax MG.

F's had single coax gun only on upgunned & uparmoured conversions.

[ May 01, 2003, 09:20 AM: Message edited by: Fishu ]

PzII had double coax mgs as well that aren't modeled. Perhaps it's a limitation of the game engine?

There's also the obscure rigidly-mounted embedded hull mgs in KV-85, IS-1 and IS-2 that aren't modeled either. Basically a hole in the bow with a mg barrel sticking out. That's not much of a loss, their inability to be aimed makes them of very limited tactical value, and I'm not sure that many vehicles even bothered to have the mgs mounted.

Ah, I'm wondering if CMAK will be able to support the dual 30. cal Brownings in embedded fixed mounts in the bows of Stuarts, Grants, and initial production Shermans! I'd bet not, having to force the hull to directly face a target in order to fire its extra mgs would probably be a giant hassle to code. Still, without this the Grant will be lacking a bow mg feature.