Forward, MARCH!!!

So now that we have had two follow-ups based on the original engine...please tell me the brand new game is next?!

I've enjoyed the heck out of the CM products, but there are a few major issues with the current setup that continue to fatigue me...day after day, week after week, marriage after marriage...

I speak, of course, about our need for:

1) Group waypoints

2) PBEM efficiency (2 files per turn instead of 3)

3) Full battle movie playback

4) Toggle-able grid overlay

5) Real-time neural interface with ranking HQ for decreased order delay times and opportunity to yell my own uplifting brand of "encouragement" at the troops

These are the requirements for loosening my wallet yet again...

Thanks for the years of fun so far!

Originally posted by Binkie:

5) Real-time neural interface with ranking HQ for decreased order delay times and opportunity to yell my own uplifting brand of "encouragement" at the troops

You may think you want that, but are you ready for when your troops yell back? I think most of us are better off not knowing what the men think of the orders we give them...