Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Scenario's help wanted.

I am just starting pbem with my mate.But what we would like is a set of scenarios which start at the invasion and then jump forward a few months at a time so that we can play out the full war.

So what i need help on is either some kind designer to come up with say a set of scenarios that will add the various weapons and such like as the war progresses.

Or somebody to point me in the direction of a few ready made ones that follow the pattern above.

We like to play fairly well balenced games as life is to short to worry about lack of ammo and such like.

Basically we want to have some FUN

[ January 24, 2003, 09:37 AM: Message edited by: gautrek ]

I may be able to help you out, but you'll have to wait a bit to get the full set of scenarios.

Currently the members of the Rugged Defense ladder club are participating in a tourney which features scenarios designed by Boots and Tracks. Each scenario features a different period of the war, starting with the invasion in June '41 and eventually ending with the battle for Berlin.

There will be a total of 8 scenarios, one for each round of their tourney. The first round is now wrapping up, and that scenario "Into Russia we go" will soon be availible to the public. The next round will start Feb 1st, but since only the winners of round one get to advance there are only half as many players, so the round two scenario will be availible much sooner.

If you are interested I can e-mail you this scenario (or snag it from the depot).