Scenario Depot Salvage Update

redtwins5qh.jpg

Due to a miscommunication, it seems that Bruce and I have been send e-mails to each other at defunct addresses for the last three months. The saboteurs have been hauled before a people's committee, tried, and shot, and things have begun to sort themselves out.

Before the attack by Kerensky's minions, Bruce had tried to identify the files that had gone into the original Scenario Depot Salvage effort, but that, for one reason or another (probably involving reactionary sabotage) had become corrupted in the download process.

So I've just posted 16 files from Bruce's recovery effort to CMMODS in the CMBB section under the name "Scenario Depot Salvage Update" (really, original, huh?), designer name padivine.

I haven't tested these files because I'm really pressed for time. To be sure that they work, relabel your cmbb scenario folder as Scenarios_old (or something), create a new folder and name it Scenarios, and then fire up the game, go into the menu, and count to make sure that 16 scenarios show up. Then report back here that all is copacetic.

If I had time (which I don't) I'd resort all the scenarios by year and create five folders, each with scenarios and operations from that one year only. I think that would make things a lot easier to find -- the first question that I ask when I look for a scenario is what time period do you want to play in.