My AAR for what it's worth!!!

Hi There

I decided to do a quick battle scenario the other night.

I was playing as a Mechanized WG and my opponents was a Mechanized Guards. The we played on 1000 points.

So, I think I had it set in a small village on a not so hilly and treed map.

So I bought a WG Panzer Grenadier Company and one Tiger.

I was on the defensive, and I am not sure what my the AI bought exactly. I am definitaly not an expert in this game but I was so impressed with my performance that I just have to do the same again. My troops were stationed in various houses providing suppressing fire while I had two 81mm Mortar positions do area effect fire on the Russian infantry positions. My Tiger started going to work immidiately picking of about 4 advancing tanks, 2 Shermans, 2 T-34's and numerous small, light vehicles. We aslo spotted what seemed to be a IS-2 but I think my troops mis-identified it and it turned out to be a T-34.

After 21+ turns I won a total victory with only 4 casualties from a 156 with one mortar team member killed due to exposure. I think I placed them a bit bad and they didn't have support fire. The Russians suffered a massive 88 casualties with all their vehicles either knocked out or destroyed.

This was a great game. Enjoyed myself to bits.

Anyway, I thought I would share my experience with you.

Regards

Gian

Yes Gian its a fun game,and if you ever want to take me on in a friendly fun pbem let me know,as I enjoy helping newbies get the best out of the game.You can choose the setup and everything but hold it down to 25 turns and 1500 pts will you,and slap a 50% handicap on me because I like a tough challenge! E-mail me anytime mate :cool: