Tiger headaches

Originally posted by Glider:

I accept what you say, but I never, ever, in 200+ CM games I played, saw a solution like this one work.

I'll post one more screenshot just to quiet you down! ;)

Remember now, my first and foremost point was that you don't need to bother with the tiger at all to win decisively unders these circumstances. All you need to do hammer everywhere he isn't. That is the most important thing to remember.

If you like, join CMHQ chat and let's play a tcp/ip game. My username is "faust".

Nobody disputes that, you can win with T-34/76s against Tigers, decisively. But Tiger dominates 1943 battles just like KV-1 dominates 1941 ones.

There is only 1 ground option to deal with a KV in June '41. An immobile 88mm flak gun. That's it save hail fire.

There are 10-20-30+ realistic ways to deal with a tiger in '43.

Originally posted by Walpurgis Nacht:

...There is only 1 ground option to deal with a KV in June '41. An immobile 88mm flak gun. That's it save hail fire.

Pioneers, tank hunters, in fact any kind of German infantry, 150mm guns towed or self-propelled.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Walpurgis Nacht:

...There is only 1 ground option to deal with a KV in June '41. An immobile 88mm flak gun. That's it save hail fire.

Pioneers, tank hunters, in fact any kind of German infantry, 150mm guns towed or self-propelled. </font>

The thing is that I almost always play scenarios. That is, I'm stuck with whatever the scenario designer has given me. I can't buy my own units, and I just wanted to find out which units actually CAN take out a Tiger, preferably without having to get behind it.