Stielgranate-41 for the Pak36 - when did it become available?

I'm wondering if anyone out there has a specific date, at which the Stielgranate-41 (hollow charge spigot bomb) munition for the 37mm Pak36 anti-tank gun entered service.

The game doesn't identify its inclusion until January 1942, however Ian V. Hogg's "German Artillery of World War Two" identifies the munition as having become available as early as mid-1941 (on page 189).

This vague reference to 1941, is complemented by Peter Chamberlain and Terry Gander's book "Anti-Tank Weapons" (part of the "Fact Files" series printed in 1974). On page 27, they state that;

"In 1941, in an attempt to boost the effectiveness of the obsolete 3.7cm Pak35/36, the Germans produced the Stielgranate 41..."
With the next and final (1.03) patch about to be released in the relative near future;

I wonder if anyone else can confirm the existence of or use of the Stielgranate 41 before January 1942 - so as to hopefully warrant its availability being expanded a few months earlier.

Thanks smile.gif

"Da die Wirkung der alten Granaten bei diesem Kaliber nicht mehr ausreichte, erhielt die Truppe ab Februar 1942 die Stielgranate 41, ein durch ein Leitwerk stabilisiertes Überkaliber-Geschoß."

From February 1942 according to

This site

Looking around a bit I can't find any source contradicting the early 1942 date.

M.