Thanks alot, Tanks alot. Best mods?

Originally posted by Rudy:

Hi guys, can anyone tell me who makes the best mods for specific items? Example I think Tanksalot makes the most realistic shacks and homes. Who makes best tanks,halftracks,trees ect? Also why cant some bmps be used for 800X600 settings?

Thanks Rudy. smile.gif

Don't forget Juju's great tall heavy building mod.

Me and Strontium Dog are the only ones to make brand new tree mods I believe. I also made a winter tree mod. All of these and more can be found at http://www.cmmods.com/

When in comes to CMBB mods, Tanks and Juju have the best buildings, AndrewTF has the uniforms market cornered (And the best Jeep!), Tom has made some of the best full terrain mod packs, Mr. Noobie & MikeyD have some great tanks.

Any of these guys' stuff is a sure thing.

You might want to look through CMBO mods also, there's a lot of really great stuff from guys like Gordon, Makjager, Fernando & Magua whose pieces or the entire thing will work with CMBB.

Gyrene