Some not too difficult features I'd like to see

1) I get tired at the start of a quick battle having all my guys simply lined up in the back row. The first thing I normally due is try and organize them by platoon and then set them up on a reasonable platoon formation. I'd like to see this automated in the set-up for a human player and to have some hot keys for "standard" platoon formations.

2) Similarly when reinforcements arrive they are all jumbled together with many out of command of their HQ.s.

3) Multiple way points for group moves. (I realize this has already been discussed, but I think this would be an improvement.)

4) A "follow" command so that units will follow each other down a road.

5) Improvement in AI . Perhaps some tweaking in the editor to control "aggressiveness".

4)

I particularly like:

1) Why oh why are my platoons so scattered. In > Battalion sized battles I spend 5 minutes placing platoons together. VERY annoying. Why not dump units closer together.

2)I would like the options of being able to deploy re-enforcements in exact locations in the editing of scenarios. This jumbled stuff is unneccesary. This allows designers much greater historical accuracy, not to mention common sense.

5)Always nice, setting the AI agression level. I know that in wargames AI has never been able to put a good attack together, but I somehow fail to understand why on an 800x800 map with an entire brigade attacking my company, the AI only makes a half hearted attack in the last 10 minutes of a 30 turn game, with about 2 platoons. :(

Smarter AI is a tall order but allowing the player to set an AI level to probe, advance, attack or all out assault would be great.