I have Sinned!

I bought Combat Missions 2 at CompUSA not knowing that it was an import! :mad:

I remembered reading a few favorable messages about the game and bought it on site. I wasn't even aware of the import problem until I logged on here for the latest patch. And since they refused to take back an 'opened game' I went ahead and patched it with the CDV patch.

So until my US version of CM2 arrives (moneyorder=4weeks?) could someone tell me how to mod this version to match the US one?

I've downloaded the anticensor loader that the FAQ links to but I was wondering if it's compatable with the latest version of CM2?

Is this anticensor loader all that's needed or are there bmp files that need to be added/changed?

I'm also assuming that all the differences are cosmetic. Is this correct?

If only I had noticed it was a import....

Originally posted by Soddball:

Have a look at the FAQ, all the details you need are in there.

Link in my Sig.

Thanks for answering that question for the thousandth time Soddball. smile.gif

I should have done more searching before posting that question, but the frustration level was a bit high at the time.

Thanks mainly to this web site (Mod Corner) I now have the game moded over to the US version.