Damaged buildings

When designing scenarios in the scenario editor, is it possible to have some of the buildings partially damaged as in the QB editor?

I'm aware of placing the flat rubble marker down, previewing the map, and then placing a building over it to create a collapsed variant, but not of how to set random amounts of building damage across a map. I've got a little game set in Spandau on the brew and some of my buildings just look too damned prestine. I wanted to get some of them partially damaged so that they showed abit of wear, but not ruined. Everything looks as if the road sweeper has just been round.

Any tips would be appreciated.

Thanks. Now I know I had a chance to do this at the start of the scenario design process, but how do I get to do it during the design process? :confused:

I've looked in the settings screen, but can't see a link anywhere. Is it a mystical combination of keyboard commands that I need to press?

Don't own CMBB myself, but from what I recall from other posts:

Have a large map.

Autogenerate it with random damage

Edit to remove undesired items, and reduce height or width to adjust the location of the damaged buildings (that's the reason for starting with a large map).