Missing pieces...

Does anyone know WHY there are no T-28's in combat mission? How can we similate the Winter War without these tanks? Not only were there two models, but the Finns used several of these captured T-28s in the Continuation War. I sure would like to see them used. Or am I just unable to locate these AFVs in my database. :rolleyes:

Okay, so does this mean that there WILL be an engine rewrite in the future? If they do this, are they going to go flat out and try to incorporate many new features and include more nationalities (Bulgarians and Slovaks leap to mind). If they cannot do multiple turrets then they shall be unable to bring in the early war British A9 and A10 cruiser tanks(used during the Battle for France, Greece, and the early desert war), right?

What can you tell me about this engine rewrite? Will it ever happen? :eek:

.( Love that movie "Sahara")
I do hope that you mean the original. The 1990's remake was probably more anti-German than the original, which was made during the war.

Plus you can play the 'dead' game with the original. (you know, where you try to predict how and when the next plucky ally will meet his demise, going by war movie cliches)

Originally posted by tooz:

Okay, so does this mean that there WILL be an engine rewrite in the future? If they do this, are they going to go flat out and try to incorporate many new features and include more nationalities (Bulgarians and Slovaks leap to mind). If they cannot do multiple turrets then they shall be unable to bring in the early war British A9 and A10 cruiser tanks(used during the Battle for France, Greece, and the early desert war), right?

What can you tell me about this engine rewrite? Will it ever happen? :eek:

Yes, it will be done. Only a bit of information is available at the present time from this forum. Best guess is two years away. I would suggest posting a thread on the subject to gain the little bit of information that is available.