The New and Improved v1.03 Cheery Thread of Master Goodale's Maggot Madness

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, BTW maggots, it has been pointed out (quite correctly) that the sig lines are, well a breech of etiquette because of length.

Now what idjit would make you think that? </font>

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Snarker:

...etiquette...

You know, you would be better off using words that maggots in here understand instead of this crap. "Etiquette"?!?!? You actually used the word "etiquette"? Lissen up, Nancy. This ain't no girl's garden tea party so straighten out that limp wrist, grow a pair and ready you sig line for some abuse cuz I am gonna be on that like Soddball on a bathhouse. :mad:

"Etiquette"...PAH!!!

Gentlem.....oops...wrong thread...Maggots

Need you assistance. I am reviewing to locate the best CMBB gamers of all time. The problem is I keep running across this phantom guy named MTW2 who seems to have been the best ever. I cannot find that he has ever lost. But I have tried to find him to get some inside tips, but he seems to have vanished without a trace.

I have heard that he was involved in some serious litigation involving your own Dave H, but everyone seems very tightlipped about it.

Is there anyone on this thread that can shed some light on this almost mythical individual?

Thanks for your help.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, BTW maggots, it has been pointed out (quite correctly) that the sig lines are, well a breech of etiquette because of length. As is list of "Daddies" and "Biyatches" for similar reasons.

There for and here for and any other for the lawyers like, I will aknowledge a victory with a post of the witticism of the victors choosing and will expect the same of my victims.

Loser.

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, BTW maggots, it has been pointed out (quite correctly) that the sig lines are, well a breech of etiquette because of length. As is list of "Daddies" and "Biyatches" for similar reasons.

There for and here for and any other for the lawyers like, I will aknowledge a victory with a post of the witticism of the victors choosing and will expect the same of my victims.

Loser. </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

I play hooky from "work" for what? One turn from snarker(loser). WTF?!? I am so bored I am tempted to go Gaylord Focker on this thread. :mad: :mad:

Hey Gomer. I'm home from work early (it's 3:10 p.m. here) and I have a couple of hours to kill with The Guns of August and my guitar until the misses gets home from SARSville.

So pick me Mr. Kerns. Me need turn bad.

Keke since Prinz Eugen working nights (aren't nights like 6 months in your part of the world?) I suppose I could ignore my "one Finn at a time" rule. Have you played "Inferno", "Island in the Sun" or "Knieber Dam"? I have played Island and Inferno but not Kneiber. I would play the fine Germans and you would play the lowly Russkies. I await your sniveling reply.

Prinze Eugenics is practising real-life CMBB right now, and just to inform you, we don't have nights at all this time of year.

I haven't touched any on Soddball's syphilistic droppings aka scenarios, so choose Kneiber Gangbang or whatever you prefer.

:mad:

Edit: Badd Enklish :mad:

[ June 13, 2003, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Keke ]

Why in the world would you edit to add grammatically errors, Keke?

Set-up out to you and yes, it looks like a terrible game. Not that I expect anymore from Sockpuppet.

And can someone please tell me why Snarker and Jim Boggs are having a sig line discussion in ANOTHER thread? Are you two even paying attention to which thread you are posting on or just grabbing whichever one is on top? I have a head cabbage in my fridge with more sense than the two of you wingnuts.

Originally posted by mike_the_wino:

And can someone please tell me why Snarker and Jim Boggs are having a sig line discussion in ANOTHER thread? Are you two even paying attention to which thread you are posting on or just grabbing whichever one is on top? I have a head cabbage in my fridge with more sense than the two of you wingnuts.

Hear, hear! :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Gentlem.....oops...wrong thread...Maggots

Need you assistance. I am reviewing to locate the best CMBB gamers of all time. The problem is I keep running across this phantom guy named MTW2 who seems to have been the best ever. I cannot find that he has ever lost. But I have tried to find him to get some inside tips, but he seems to have vanished without a trace.

I have heard that he was involved in some serious litigation involving your own Dave H, but everyone seems very tightlipped about it.

Is there anyone on this thread that can shed some light on this almost mythical individual?

Thanks for your help.

Jim,

MTW2 is not the one to seek if you are looking for the best CMBB players. Although he (it) managed a close major victory over me, he (it) was losing by about the same score to Beckett. Although I have reluctantly retained my sig line honoring his "accomplishment" lo all these many months, his (its) loss never seemed to merit a permanent display. Since both games involved Soddball's "Inferno" scenario, very little can be discerned of his (its) tactical expertise.

MTW2 disappeared shortly after our game ended, apparently done in by another member whose name sounds something like this, "tyke_the_rhino", who happened to have a lower member number. There was a brief outburst the first time I attempted to change my sig line, but I think that was a cry from beyond the grave. I'm afraid MTW2 has gone to that great big video game in the sky. :(:(

Mwahahahahaha!!!! Snarker has found out Marders are flammable/inflammable when caught in the crossfire of flamethrowers!!! Splody, splody!!

Sodball deserves a nice lady fresh from the streets of Sussex -- on us, of course -- for giving birth to Inferno.

I'm sad to inform The Brood that Shosties4th is no longer with us. It seems his body has been taken over by an evil spirit.

From his last e-mail:

"Grant goes into a full blown MasterGoodale Grand Mal Angry War Face Seizure*

GGGRRRRAA GGGARARRAGGGGARAR ARGGGGARARGAG ARAGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: "

Should we send help?

Oh, and for the observant ones (which none of you are -- that requires multiple working brain cells) Paula didn't care too much for the signature change. Tee hee!

Jas :mad: n

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Sodball deserves a nice lady fresh from the streets of Sussex -- on us, of course -- for giving birth to Inferno.

Soddball deserves a swift kick in the rear, which would also damage his melon since that is where he typically keeps it.

Posting hoors that owe me turns and shouldn't be posting until such error is addressed:

-Dave H

-Axe2121*

(*After the sig fiasco I bet Paula loved my post to you.) :D