Mapping Mission 1.03 soon to be released

It's been about a month since 1.02 was released, and I have finally had time to make some more improvements. I am waiting on some test feedback on one particular feature; once I have that I will post 1.03 for general consumption.

Key features in this update:

* fix to allow elevation export for users of non-US-style keyboards. (This is what I'm waiting for feedback on; if you can export terrain properly but all your elevations stay at level 7, send me an email and maybe you can get a sneak peek at the new version in exchange for a test or two.)

* elevation raise and lower tools

* a line-of-sight tool (doesn't give exactly the same results as in CMBB for a variety of reasons, but might be useful nonetheless. And it was easy, and kinda cool.)

* ability for user to specify font to use to display elevations

* info line in palette window displays "rollover" information about the tile under the cursor

* additional keyboard shortcuts and display options

* some bug fixes

I've done some initial work on a Mac version but my free time is in limited supply. I'll get there eventually.

Leland, hi,

Sounds great.

As you know I am a big fan of your add on for CMBB. I think the ability to make huge maps, 20km by 20km , and then copy and paste particular sections into the CMBB editor makes a massive difference for those of us who wish to string games together in mini operations and such.

All the best,

Kip.