Thanks to all the opponents out there

Without getting all wishy-washy and teary eyed, I just wanted to thank all the opponents out there (and the few that I have) that make this game great. No game is perfect but a good opponent can make it seem so. Battles with a good opponent who constantly challenges your abilities and always seems to surprise you with a brilliant tactic makes me look forward to another battle. And I think its fair to say that some of the best battles where not always won, but were well fought.

Kudos to the AI as well, my most seasoned opponent.

Originally posted by Black Max:

Without getting all wishy-washy and teary eyed, I just wanted to thank all the opponents out there (and the few that I have) that make this game great. No game is perfect but a good opponent can make it seem so. Battles with a good opponent who constantly challenges your abilities and always seems to surprise you with a brilliant tactic makes me look forward to another battle. And I think its fair to say that some of the best battles where not always won, but were well fought.

Kudos to the AI as well, my most seasoned opponent.

Amen, brother. I would like to thank the AI for offering a Ceasefire during setup because it pitied me. I would also like to thank my mom for allowing me to live when the afterbirth showed more potential. While I am giving thanks, I would like to thank all the little people that I had to step on so I can be where I am today.

Opponents? I would like to expectorate upon my opponents and show true derision. They are beneath me and should be verbally castigated and have their entrails ripped from their bodies with a tuning fork.