New(AFAIK) Tiger Book

My wife, being the fabulous woman that she is, just bought me 'Tigers in Combat II' by Wolfgang Schneider. So far, I see lots of unit histories and great photos. There's a bit of the German griping that I've encountered in other books of this subject, but I recommend it to everyone.

I just got both books after lusting after them for years.They were too expensive as hardcovers,around $100.Now only if the rest of the J.J.Fedorwisc books would come out at reasonable prices.Check out Jean Restayn's "Tiger I in the West" and "Tiger I in the East".Lots of great photos,some in the Schneider books."Tigers at the Front"by Thomas Jentz is also a great book.I wish there were some comparable books on my favorite panzer,the Panther

Heh. After a bit of perusing, I noticed that the book isn't all that new. Still, I'm glad the wife grabbed it for me. On a side note, according to Mr. Nash himself, a 2nd edition of Hell's Gate will be released in the fall. This is great for me because I stupidly decided not to get the book when I first saw it.