Mod Wanted - Tank Contact

Hi

Has anyone modded the generic grey tank or half track vehicle that you get when you get a sound contact? They stand out like a sore thumb amoung my beautiful collection of mods. I would really like a nice camoflaged looking tank but one that was obviously a sound contact because it is not a known type. Could do with ones for both CMBB and CMAK.

;)

cheers

No isn't hardcoded mod, MikeyD already has done a grey mod for CMAK 'cause the running gear looks like too much T34 and he wanted the mod looks like M4a1 running gear. The mod if I recall is at www.cmmods.com CMAK version and calling "mysteryvehicles" such think like that! MYSTRYTNKMIKEYD is the right file name search & download.

To respond at Der Alte fritz, I think to make a camo for this mystery vehicle is a "non sens" what camo to use friend or enemy ?

Pat

[ May 14, 2007, 02:23 PM: Message edited by: patboy ]

Your right of course Pat. The effect I was aiming for was to make it stand out less.

Perhaps Green would be a better colour than grey? Of course you are using a mod manager, you could have several versions - since I mainly play as Russians, I could have a Panzer grey one for early war and a German camo one for late war.