New Mod - Winter camo'd Tiger I

Looks good Lucky_Strike. By the way are you related in anyway to the cigerettes Lucky Strike? :D Just kidding of course. To answer your question yes I am interested in it. I love using different mods and yours will fit in nicely. Thanks for doing it and letting us have it.

[ May 17, 2003, 11:02 AM: Message edited by: lcm1947 ]

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Looks good Lucky_Strike. By the way are you related in anyway to the cigerettes Lucky Strike? :D

Cheers smile.gif - this is my one and only live mod. I do have a couple of others that are kind of finished, but I still need to revisit them before I get them out the door.

The Lucky Strike moniker comes from years ago when I needed a nick for an online forum someplace and I just happened to have a pack of Luckies on my desk, used it ever since ...

LS

A smoker then hey, me too but trying my damnest to quit as we speak. Not fun. Wife wants me to sleep outside. Seems my sweet personality disappears when trying to quit. Yep, I,ve quit before. This time for good I hope. Anyway, please do let us know when the others are done won't you?