Modders, How about HG uniforms for CMBB?

I guess this is directed to Andrewtf,

The Hermann Goering FallschirmPanzer Division (and later Korps) was THE LW Mechanized formation in the German Armed Forces. They wore white collar patches instead of the green worn by the LW Field Divisions.

Could you make a "HG Korps" mod with both Flieger Blau uniforms and ground combat jackets with white collar patches. I know that there was a 1944 order that said that white patches were no to be worn in the field, but that appears to have been haphazardly enforced - if at all. besides the look so cool. :cool:

I have already transfered the LW Panzer Crew white piped collar patches from your excellent mod for CMAK. Although it wouldn't break my heart if you included a version with grey shirt and black tie for CMBB.

It is a shame that there are not seperate BMPs for LW Infantry and LW Mech. It is also a shame that left and right arm BMPs are the same or I would be asking for HERMANN GORING cuff titles as well. (Somethings I hope they fix in CMX2).

Thanks.

"Air Force Tank Divisions are the wave of the future. Thank goodness we Germans thought of it first!" Hermann Goering

Mike & Junk2Drive,

The one by Beorix is perfect for Italy, but by the time the Division was transfered to Poland they did a complete change in cammo and went to the ground combat jacket. I'm not sure of how much work it would take to change the collar patches to white, but......

By the way I think you guys are the f...ing greatest! :D I've only been at this Game for a short while but it's the best thing since SL in 20 some odd years. I've only been on the forum for a couple of months but you have been responsive every time I've posted. Hope I haven't sounded to gushy :rolleyes:

David

hi all

i've made this mod only for italian theater purpose (cmak) ;) and it's not accurate for CMBB though.

I know that in Poland , others camos were issued to the division, especially the LW pattern ,the "swamp" pattern on combat jackets (and some waffen ss late parkas too ),at his time ,however standardisation of the camo patterns was not the major problem for the Division ,i think :D

Concerning the white collars patches, i'll try to make a mod ,including them and the field combat jackets u told about. smile.gif

Phil

Phil,

Your probably right on the standardization. The Division, like a small but successful franchize, grew too big too fast at this time. The expansion to Pz Korps was at the cost of the diminishment of the 1 HG Pz Div big time.

Your efforts would be greatly appreciated. :D

Thanks,

David

Beorix,

Phil,

Puuurrrfect! :D Absolutely! :D I can deal with the Officer with two cuff titles (whats better than one of a good thing...). When you go for a walk and you come up to a body of water, does it part or do you mearly walk over it? ;)

Thanks a million.

David

:D lol thx, i'm really a beginner in the world of modding in CM, and such kind words are well appreciated.

I don't have the talent of the Master : Andrew TF ,but i try do do the best . smile.gif

For the mirror effect of the arm, i cant do anything; so bad.. :mad:

Phil