Thank you for your latest mods DEY

I want to say you thank you very much, DEY. I have been downloading your winter mods for a long time and I am witness of your improving technique and results.

Nowadays, your whitewashed mods are pretty and realistics. I like very much your latest halftracks, T26 flammethrower and BT2.

I know sometimes this is the only reward for a modder, and I want you know I appreciate your work. Please, go on.

Wilhelm.

Hi Wilhelm, Your welcome very much, being human these kind of comments are certainly apperciated. I guess for this modder anyway, knowing that my mods are roaming around the eastern front raising holy heck on someone's computer is as good a reward as any, but the knowing part is what gets ya.

I guess what got me doing this was the next to no interest in modding the axis minors, of which I do about 50% of my game play with in BB. To had included these other countries to the degree that BFC has, is a major plus for me. Though I have one peeve with BFC in regards to the Italians, they too did capture Russian armor, especially T34's. It's just that it would've helped play balance to had these AFV's availlable for the Italians.

Again Wilhelm, thanks for your kind words. :cool: :D

Hi David, I guess a wise guy retort would be Where! Where!

Thanks dude, Bravo! Bravo! :D