Panzerblitz situations 1-12 into CMBB scenarios

Hi David

Thanks for asking, 18 have been completed, this includes the 12 original classics and a few of the 78 "situation 13s" that came out of various sources which I've been able to collect.

Two have finished playtesting and are up at Scenario Depot, Situations 1 & 4 - 2,3,5,& 6 are presently being play tested and should be up in a week or two.

If there are any experienced PanzerBlitz players out there I'd be interested in knowing if they had any favorites amongst the situations created after the classic 12.

Out of the 78 situations I have I've selected 31 to be converted based on playability and interest to CMBB players.

Having been a rabid PB player its good to see the old map boards again and all of the situations played so far have proven to be very interesting.

Converting PB to CMBB has proved challenging as the two sets of designers had differ views on the ability of Russian vs German Units. This is shown by Soviet units coming in company size versus Platoon for German. In the CMBB conversions some 'trading' has gone resulting in most sides have been 2,000-4,000 points.

Some equipment changes especially in tanks to reflect the new knowledge of the war learned since the early 70s has also occurred.

Hans