Congrats on the news. Few questions

Hi guys, I havn't been around much. I bought CMBB to support you guys though I didn't like it much (just the whole eastern front thing I don't care for and the most the maps are really really huge)

With the new one comming out now, does this take place of CM 2? I remember it being said that CM 2 was going to be next after CMBB and it was going to have a save replay function to watch battles over. Will this be in the new Afrika campaign?

If it isn't going to have the replay thing, when will we see this? This is my main feature for buying a wargame from you guys.

If the maps are going to be so huge (where you cant even see the tanks because they are off the screen view and they are shooting at your guys, annoying for me) will their be some sort of minimap? I think this is a must for these to huge levels. Most the levels I found in CMBB were way to big for me and their for I only got enjoyment out of a few levels. That kind of disapointed me because, I've had it since the first day it was out and I've still to this day, read the whole manual, and played if only like 10 times. Looking at maps and mostly quiting after a half-hour or so of game time.

Sorry for this rant, and it's not bashing in any means, I just want to know where I stand as a consumer/fan. Thanks for the time guys!

..I'll buy your copy if you're not using it! :D

(mine is one of those that were burned with an error in it, and not, I've never heard back on my emails to sales...)

anyway, when you say the map is too big :eek: are you playing in 'realistic' mode? even a 1000 meter square map seems huge when your tanks look like HotWheels... try increasing the size of your vehicles or something. I know there are some big maps out there, but I know I very seldom play on anything over 1200 meters (evens things up for the Russians...and allows my Infantry to kill me some t-34's!) and most of my engagements are 600 meters or less. Everything looks plenty big at that distance; even playing with the [Tab] key and no 'hovering god mode'.

Zimorodok