Kampfgruppe Langkeit AI - New Operation at The Scenario Depot

1st November 1943

Kampfgruppe Langkeit counter attacks advancing Soviet forces north of Krivoi Rog, Southern Ukraine.

Just uploaded this operation to The Scenario Depot. This version is only for playing as Germans Vs AI. I'm in the (slow) process of re-jigging it to play as H2H.

This scenario is based on a combat report by Hauptmann Hans Jochaim Schwanner and is taken from ‘Panzertruppen Vol2’ by Tom Jentz.

Many thanks to the crew at The Proving Grounds, especially Mike McIntosh, Jean ‘Champagne’ Lafitte and Tooz for playtesting and feedback smile.gif

ps It is still there at TPG so anyone currently playing it you can still post your feedback there. Many Thanks!

Cheers fur noo

George mc

Originally posted by tooz:

George MC, real busy lately and thus unable to post a comprehensive evaluation at TPG. I'll provide this feedback after the holidays.

For those of you who are considering playing this op I give it two thumbs up! Challenging and fun. Good job George! :D

Aye Tooz I had'nt forgotten about you ;) I saw your posts at TPG and realised you have a lot on. Hope its all working out.

I'll keep the scenario at TPG for a while yet - and update the Scenario Depot if/as/when required. Cheers for the positive comments :D

Cheers fur noo

George Mc