sc2.exe corrupt error! help me please!

I download the game Strategic command 2 but while trying to install the game I get this message!

(((C:\program files\battlefront:\strategic command 2 blitzkrieg\SC2.exe

An error occurred while trying to copy a file:

The source file is corrupted.

Click retry to try again, ignore to skip this file(not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.)))

Because of that message I am unable to play the game or install the very important file sc2.exe please help me!

I have downloaded and redownloaded the game 5 times but still can't install sc2.exe please help!

Hi!

The file on our server works as can be attested by dozens of people who download it each day, so there must be something corrupting it when you try. Are you using download managers/accelerators? Do you get any error message while trying to download? What is the file size of the downloaded package?

I see that you also contacted support for this issue, so feel free to email your answers instead of posting here (but both is fine).

Martin

Hello Moon! The file size is around 100 MB! I had no trouble downloading the file, it is when I try to install the file I get the message.

(((C:\program files\battlefront:\strategic command 2 blitzkrieg\SC2.exe

An error occurred while trying to copy a file:

The source file is corrupted.

Click retry to try again, ignore to skip this file(not recommended), or Abort to cancel installation.)))

and I coild not install the game properly! I don't know why I am the only one who can't install the file sc2.exe but is very frustrating!

OK, glad to hear it worked out. I think most users have XP these days and you're the only one with the problem, so it's probably not XP as such but some setting that is somehow preventing a smooth download on your end. You might want to check out the F.A.Q. and check some of the settings mentioned and issues mentioned there with regard to downloading and licensing.

Martin