Looking for Saving Private Ryan CMBO sounds.

When I used to play CMBO, I remember having downloaded sounds that came right out of SPR. I remember in particular the MG-42 sounds, and the 20mm quad-flak. Does anyone know where to find these? I would like to install them in CMBB.

Thanks in advance.

[ May 12, 2003, 07:56 PM: Message edited by: AnonymousOxide ]

Oxide

Wouldn't know about SPR sounds specifically but you could always do some searching on the tips found here, here and here.

The Medal of Honor game uses lots of features from SPR. Maybe it uses sounds as well? At any rate, after being tipped by a fellow gamer I imported som MOH sounds to the game. Wouldn't know if it sounds more realistic but it certainly sounds a lot more these days smile.gif Sounds so much in fact I have to turn off the sound after 2130 hours.

Regards

Dandelion

I think (could be wrong) that the MDMP-2 (Mad Dog Mod Pack 2) at combatmission.com has some SPR stuff. There is a mod out there (not sure if it's MDMP-2) that has the great halftrack engine sound you hear when they ambush it just before they get to Ramelle (Ryan kills it w/ the bazooka). It gets used for all light AFV, i.e. Stuart, Greyhound, HT's, etc.

I'm still hoping that some one has converted the following MG-42 sound into a mod: on the Omaha beach scene, right after they fire the Bangalore torpedoes to KO the wire/minefield, you hear 2 rifle shots, then this EVIL bassy cackle of an MG-42 doing suppression fire before Sgt. Horvath yells "we're in business, defilade!! other side of the hole!" ...i'd like either that one, or else some of the MG42 fire heard in the background in the Ramelle fight.

Come to think of it, the arty fire in Band of Brothers episode 5 or 7 would be nice, too.