Having trouble editing the 'sc.ini' file!

I don't understand how to edit the 'sc.ini' file to stop the long flicker I get since updating to version 1.06. It says navagate to SC installation folder and right click and open the 'sc.ini', but I don't see that file. If I open the file 'SC' the game starts. I know I must be dum but please, someone give me a more clear explaination on how to do this. The flicker is killing me! :confused:

PTAMagician,

Sounds like you have some file types and extensions blocked from viewing. The file you need to edit should look like a text notepad with a little yellow gear symbol on it. If you don't see this file you may need to open windows explorer and goto tools > Folder options then click the view tab and uncheck "hide file extensions for known file types" then click apply. This should allow you to see the SC.ini file.

You might also need to uncheck the "show hidden files and folders" although the .ini files shouldn't be hidden.

[ December 17, 2002, 12:29 PM: Message edited by: Der Panzinator ]