Another PBEM problem, Help!!

I have been playing PBEM games with 4 different people with no problems whatsoever for weeks. Just recently I tried to load my PBEM games and it gave me the scanning disk for PBEM files and then it wouldn't do anything else. Is it a specific PBEM that is the problem or what? This is very frustrating. Basically I am having the same problem Flashblade had in an earlier post.

Oh and that was me that CVM sent the text file to and it was just a text file. Dunno what the deal with that is.

I had the same problem a few months ago and what was wrong was that one of the pbem files was corrupted in some way and since I was playing multiple pbem game I had to find the one that was causing the problem. I erased it and then everything seemed fine untill a few weeks later in wich all the files I had were bad and I had to erase them all.

I think this might be a computer performance problem as I was having those problems at the time. I fixed my performance problem and since have not had any problems.

Btw the players I was having touble with were zappsweden, and I have to say I beat him real bad about 3 or 4 times.

Yeah that seemed to be the problem was that one of the PBEM games I was playing was corrupting all of them. I deleted them and then had everyone resend them and now it is working fine. Hopefully it won't happen again. Hopefully we can switch these to TCP/IP games. Thanks for the advice everyone.