just some thoughts

Tripps

Well, to be honest, i had expectations of Grigby's War In Russia with a Panzer General layout, and was dissapointed.

i'll probably still get the game, the demo did interest me that much, but Hubert please, the idea is awesome, the foundation is all there.

The other posts which I agree with:

Scale to to large, halve or quarter the hex sizes and have more units for greater maneuvorablity.

Africa has nothing to offer. I have avoided it in all my games.

Strat bombing. As the Axis, I remove all fighters from France/low countries, garrison those cities with new corps, have a reserve in case of invasion, and let the allies bomb the ports, the cost of re-strengthening the fighers as opposed to losing a few mmp's a turn is a good trade off.

Allies to strong? Aginst the AI is one thing I know, but I wrecked havoc playing as the Allies, by the end of the demo, France was still in my hands, Yugoslavia had a pro-allied coup, the German and Italian Navy were obliterated, and all this by landing British forces all over the Northern side of Germany, and heading East, then when he withdraws to counter this, I land more forces in Holland and Denmark.

but apart from my griping i dont mean to give offense, you have done well, and i have played the demo over and over, i hope in SC2 it will be even better!

Cheers mate, keep up the good work! smile.gif

Jonnie