Another Suggestion (sorry)

BriantheWise

Suggestion: Add a chat page. I believe it is either free or costs about $21 per year. It's easy to get, fun to offer. Then people can talk more live than now (and as a special bonus, Jersy John won't post so many pictures. Kidding, John).

It's live, it's there. It's like the opponent finder. It's a great place to chat about things, issues, and not have them take up space here in the forum.

Just an idea, and a good one. I think.

Brian

"(and as a special bonus, Jersy John won't post so many pictures. Kidding, John). "

My good friend Brian, as I said before in response to your earlier suggestion (and it was sandwiched between a pair of your postings!) I have sworn off pasting pictures to this thing! :rolleyes:

My shrink convinced me it was really a sickness and our friend Moon was good enough to explain how pasting them slows down the process, bites into the sites resources and gives certain people -- I'm not mentioning any names but do the initials BtW mean anything to you? -- too many opportunities to remind me of my affliction!

What's more, I've signed up for sessions with Web Picture Pasters Annymous and haven't touched one in over forty postings already and that one was in recognition of the fine Medal General Rambo awarded me so I had to post one.

As for a chat area , I can picture those titanic mental excursions already, "You suck!" -- "No I don't, you do!" -- "Do not!" -- "Do too!" and there'd be nobody to apply a padlock so it would go on endlessly like a Franz Kafka nightmare!

You really should get a picture here but my shrink says if I start pasting them again I'll never stop. So I'll do something healthier in it's place, drink a fifth of Scotch and smoke a pack of cigarettes. Yes, feeling much better and I didn't paste a picture -- that makes forty-three pictureless postings in a row -- maybe a little ice cream to calm the nerves and perhaps some . . ..

[ January 10, 2003, 03:26 AM: Message edited by: JerseyJohn ]