In response...

watchdog

My "Canadian" remark was meant to get some reasoning behind this anti-American principle of "locking out threads". I don't even know any Canadians except Neil Young, and I love his music. As far as this not being a "public" forum, you are correct. But unless I used some vulgar language, then this repression only goes to show that this forum only allows what it deems as good publicity for BFC. How do we know how many others have been repressed in this way? :confused:

DOWNTRODDEN OF SC FORUM: UNITE!!!

Don't worry about protecting my feelings, Moon. If any Canadian or Dane was offended by my comments, then it is they who need your help, not me. :D

By the way, where in Denmark are you from?

[ July 19, 2002, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: watchdog ]

Originally posted by watchdog:

<snip>... then this repression only goes to show that this forum only allows what it deems as good publicity for BFC. ... <snip>

I beg to differ. The entire process of putting a beta out for public comment, plus the few posts by those who don't really enjoy the game (example: most recently aka_tom's friend), which did not get locked, and were even commented on by Hubert, show how incorrect your statement is.

If you would have kept the flamming out of your comments, and the stupid Canadian comment out as well, then you would probably not be locked out.

Keep things calm and adult, don;t attack, and we all be happy.

Aloid (an American who is happy to see your thread locked)

IMHO, I think your trolling. This is a corporate owned and maintained bulletin board dedicated to the discussion of war games and related topics, and the people who play them. It is an ongoing conversation amongst many worldwide who enjoy the passion of these games and the camaraderie of good friends.

We are encouraged to not only read the boards, but to also post and help to contribute to their content. However, this bulletin board, like most others, has "community standards" for posting. As a user we are expected to self-regulate our posts to abide by the standards imposed by the owner. These "rules" are not meant to curtail our rights to free speech, but rather to make the Bulletin Boards a workable and enjoyable place in which all of you can participate.