Whites of their eyes? Graphic problem question

Hi all

I recently had a computer crash. After recovery, I can no longer see the colour white in CMBO. It appears to be transparent. No pun intended.

It never happened before, and I'm using the same system as before the crash (Windows XP). The only thing added is MS Office, but I can't see a connection there.

Does anyone recognise this problem? Any clue as to how I solve it?

Regards

Dandelion

I'm normally not too observant but I noticed that while this post is from Moritz the signiture is from Danlelion? What is with this? Not that I care but just curious? Oh yeah also you might try posting this over in the Tech. forum. You might get a quicker answer.

[ May 07, 2003, 07:19 AM: Message edited by: lcm1947 ]

It's me Lee, Dandelion smile.gif

The crash wiped the Battlefront e-mail with my password and so on for the Dandelion profile. I'd easily fetch it again, and I will, it's just that this older Moritz profile resurfaced among the file-debris and it seemed smoother to just get in and ask my question using it. I have a few more problems to solve here after the crash. A mess really.

Maurice is my second name. One has to write it Moritz in Germany. Germans always stay true to spelling and so they pronounce it literally, thus producing a sort of cat's Miaow. Which I am not all that fond of.

Tech forum? Alright I go look...

Cheerio

Dandelion

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks all,

I downloaded an older version of GeForce drivers, and most of the problem went away. Not all of it though. Playing TCP/IP I suddenly can't see a thing from the interface. I know where everything is by now, even using it blindly, so it's not at all the same level of annoyance. Still...

And of course the performance of other games was reduced by having older drivers...

Guess it all comes with the territory playing very old games like CMBO, on very new systems :(

Regards

Dandelion