An opera of violence : Condor Vs Terif

- no breakthrough in Poland during the first turn, but doesn´t matter: Poland surrenders turn 3, LC turn 2 and Denmark together with Poland turn 3.

- Ireland under attack

- Condor operated the polish AF to London for one intercept (40 mpps operating costs for 40 mpps average damage for the german AF)

- french forces entered germany and captured Munich in turn 2, they are now under attack from the surplus german ground units that they don´t need in LC anyway.

- subs in the Atlantic found, but a UK battleship is on the bottom...subs will not survive very long any more

Axis turn 5:

Billote is not any more...Allies try a counterattack but have to pay a heavy price for it:

French Army destroyed, a german tank moves deep into France close to Paris - so Italy joins next turn (was at 91%). The tank will be lost (together with a weak corps) - but that´s worth the early war entry of Italy. In the process France also lost his HQ Billote that was standing too close at the frontline.

Allies go at full risk and attack with every unit - they even leave Maginot to attack a german airfleet sitting in the Rhine...

Since only a str 3 corps was protecting Paris with an unentrenched corps str 5 in it this was very risky - with some luck I even could have conquered France when I had tried...But instead I choose the safe way and take the Ardennes + french mine and Munich.

March 3, 1940:

Allies continue going the risky path attacking everything and even don´t reinforce Paris.

When 2 german units enter the vicinity they have to see the same str 5 corps in it like 2 turns before - If Axis had known this and used another attack sequence, Paris would be history now...